Good music lasts for a lifelong time.
Do you know the story of the Tower of Babel？
We want to say...
Music has no boundary
Only music can bridge the gapEven though people come from different countrieshave different colored skin and speak different languages.Music connects us across race and blood
Music transcends borders
We may not be experts at music
so why not become an evangelist of music?
Feel music with your heart
and listen to each other with music
Shenzhen International Foundation College
Voice of SIFC 2019
Singing Competition in Asia
The winner of the singing competition
has the opportunity to record an individual single
in addition to the trophy and certificate
Voice of SIFC
Voice of SIFC 2017
The aim of the “Voice of SIFC” singing competition is to build positive relationships between international, bilingual and public schools all around Asia. We aim to strengthen music skills and communication between students in each school. Additionally, the competition is beneficial for students to stimulate their interests and talents in music. All of this can promote the development of music education and music competition in Asia.
Voice of SIFC 2018
November 1st 11:59 p.m. (Beijing Time)
Contestants should fill in and submit the registration form on the www.sifc.net.cn website or follow SIFC official WeChat accounts to register.
Date of Competition
November 29th 2019
No.157 LishanRoad, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Registration and Rules
1. The competition is a Public Welfare Competition and contestants can participate without a fee.
2. Contestants are required to be Grade 6 to Grade 12 students from international, bilingual and local schools in Asia.
3. No music style limitation but the language must be English；The length of the song should be within 5 minutes.
4. All contestants must wear their school uniform.
5. There can be 1-2 students per show and it can be done either as a group or solo. The maximum of a group is 2 students.
1. First prize: 1500 RMB cash prize, a trophy, a certificate, a professional recording session with one solo song and other sponsored prizes.
2. Second prize: 1000 RMB cash prize, a trophy, a certificate and other sponsored prizes.
3. Third prize: 500 RMB cash prize, a trophy, a certificate and other sponsored prizes.
Click "read the article" to register and get more information and rules about the compitition
Address：No.157 Lishan Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Tel：(86 755) 26732100/26534780
Fax：(86 755) 26732100
CEEB CODE: 694041
Copyright © Shenzhen International Foundation College
All rights reserved.